Lost Forrest is committed to everyone’s safety who use our facilities. The HOA has an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) that is accessible to anyone showing symptoms of cardiac arrest.
Please take the following steps now to ensure that you are prepared in the case of an emergency.
1. The AED is located on the wall of men’s restroom in the pool area. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the location in case of emergency. During the winter season, the men’s restroom can be accessed using the tennis courts key.
2. Copy the following address into the notes section of your cell phone so you can alert first responders to your location.
4110 Tritt Homestead Drive, Marietta, GA 30062
3. Please take a few moments to watch this important video on to operate our Phillips Model AED.
4. Visit the American Heart Association at www.heart.org for more information on AEDs, CPR courses, and other information.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY
- CALL 9-1-1 immediately and give them our location
- Open the AED cabinet and bring out the red AED case towards the patient.
- Open the AED case and follow the steps mentioned in the above video.
Emergencies happen with little to no notice. Know the signs, know what to do, and you can help save a life.
If you have any questions concerning our Lost Forrest AED, please contact email@example.com.