Please take a moment to assess your mailbox. It should be unfaded and black in color, have a complete set of visible brass numbers (no stickers allowed) in the standard font, and have all pieces present and in excellent condition: box, door, door knob, red flag, flag knob, flag holder, diagonal decorative scroll, and post. A “before and after” photo is below.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR REFURBISHMENT AND ORDERING INFORMATION
- Paint – Rust-Oleum Universal Paint & Primer In One – Gloss Black
- Number plate – Style #1 (for 2″ numbers)
- Number plate with brass numbers included
- Brass doorknob
- Brass flag knob
- Flag housing
- Epoxy for adhering numbers – Loctite or similar
- Other parts are also available from various sources, including the scroll, hinge, support bracket, roller door catch, etc.