POOL INFO 2021
THE POOL OPENS THIS SATURDAY – MAY 15, 2021 at 11 AM!
- We are opening with no reservations needed.
- Each time you enter the pool, please sign in to the Pool Log located at table between restrooms.
- Cleaning/Disinfecting items located on table between restrooms. Please use on tables, chairs and other pool furnishings prior to and after using.
- Anyone resident who is feeling ill, or showing any signs of illness, are not to use pool facilities. Residents are responsible for guests.
- Please follow ALL pool rules as posted.
- Lifeguards on duty daily 11am-8pm.
- Swim at own risk 6 am-11 am and 8-11 pm.
- Members of Lost Forrest over the age of 18 may use the pool during Extended Hours when a lifeguard is not present under a swim-at-your-own-risk policy. When a lifeguard is not present, anyone under the age of 18 may swim only when accompanied by a member of Lost Forrest who is over the age of 18. This also falls under the swim-at-your-own-risk policy.
- When a lifeguard is present, children under 10 years of age during the calendar year may not enter the pool area unless accompanied by a parent or guardian who is, or will be, 16 years old by the end of the calendar year.
- When a lifeguard is present, children who are 10 through 14 years old by the end of the calendar year will be allowed to come to the pool without an adult or guardian, provided that he or she successfully passes a swimming test* administered by the lifeguard.
- Children who are not fully toilet-trained must wear a water resistant swim diaper AND a snug-fitting bathing suit. Age applicability is at parent discretion. Lifeguards will suggest the use of swim diapers for all children under the age of 4.
- Pool closes at 11 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No jumping or diving from lifeguard stands.
- Return all furniture to proper place and close umbrellas prior to leaving.