WM to Resume Recycle 4/1 and Lost Forrest Reminders
Waste Management Update
Waste Management plans to resume all services the week of March 28, 2022. This includes recycle and bulk pick up. Please note that trash service will be picked up weekly and recycling will be every other week. The first recycling pick up for Lost Forrest will be Friday, April 1.
You can access your Waste Management account and sign up for service updates at WM.com.
While the HOA does not mandate trash service, we understand that there have been frustrations with the current options in our area. If any homeowner would like to do some research to see what waste companies could offer our community, the board would be pleased to have your assistance. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Lost Forrest Reminders
- Signs – Per Lost Forrest covenants, no signs are allowed to be installed on any lot without prior ACC approval. This includes signs for campaigns and referendums.
- Parking – Our covenants expressly prohibit parking on the street and sidewalk. On-street parking creates a potential safety hazard and can interfere with emergency and commercial vehicles gaining access.
- Speeding – The speed limit in our community is 25 MPH, and even this may be too fast when there are children at play. Please slow down and obey our stop signs in the neighborhood. Please pass the word along to your children of driving age.
- Landscaping – Thanks to all who are diligent in keeping your lawns mowed and edged and the remainder of your landscaping trimmed back. As spring arrives, and our neighborhood turns 25 years old, let’s make sure we are looking our best!
- Mailbox Refurbishment – If your mailbox is fading or has missing numbers, please visit our website at www.lostforrest.com and click on Mailbox refurbishment under Quick Links.
- ACC – Please remember any modification to your home or property, whether visible from the street or not, must be approved, in advance, by the Architectural Controls Committee. Submit requests online at least 2 weeks in advance to the following link: ACC Requests This link can also be found on the front page our website.
Communicate With Us
- As always, we appreciate any and all feedback regarding Lost Forrest. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LostForrest
- Update your directory listing (emails/phone numbers) by emailing email@example.com